Adobe Premiere Pro CC has become the go to application for professional video editing. Companies like CNN, Gannett Media and Atlanta's Hartsfield Jackson International Airport use Adobe Premiere Pro CC for all of their video editing needs. Additionally, many major release movies and television shows are edited using Premiere Pro.
No matter whether you are looking to make video editing your profession, or you're just interested in creating great video content for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instgram, I can help with those, and any of your other Adobe Creative Cloud training needs.
I'm currently offering these Adobe Premiere Pro training classes. Customized and one-on-one classes are also available.
Premiere Pro CC Fundamentals (2 days)
- Setting Up a Project
- Importing and organizing Media
- The Essentials of Video Editing
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Using Transitions
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Essential Audio Techniques
- Creating Titles
- Exporting Frames, Clips and Sequences
Premiere Pro CC Advanced (2 days)
- Using Motion Effects and Creating Picture in Picture
- Enhancing Audio
- Video Effects
- Color Correction and Color Grading
- Advanced Compositing Techniques
- Multi-Camera Editing
- Managing Your Projects
- Working with Captions
- Working with Immersive video